Weighed H&J this morning... Henry is at 18 lbs, 4oz and Julian is 21 lbs, 3oz. No wonder my back is always sore! That's a lot of baby(s)!
I can't believe I've never written about this, but for months, Jacob and I have had an entire speech that we say to each other:
Jacob: I love you more than whatever you say.
Me: I love you since before you were even born.
Jacob: More than that.
Me: Impossible.
Jacob: Oh, it's possible.
Me: But is it probable?
Jacob: Probably probable.
Sometimes, I'll throw him off by saying his lines to him instead of mine. Kris likes to change the words to, "I love you more than whatever you spray." That gets Jake bellylaughing. Ella patiently listens to all of this then says, "Mommy, I just love you regular." I say, "Thanks, Ella. I love you regular, too."
I loved hearing y'all say that. So sweet and funny.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this!!!!
ReplyDelete