Monday, November 12, 2012

Books and Teeth

Today I helped at Jacob's book fair. Jake's class came in at 10:30 and Jacob got a Ninjago book for himself and a Pinkalicious book for Ella. While I was there, it snowed. Our first this year! The library had one small window so I didn't get to see much. Kris and the babies brought pizza to the school so we could have lunch with Jacob. By the time lunch was over, the snow was gone.
 
Henry and Julian both have two teeth today. I'm pretty sure they won't retreat this time, but you never know... Ella is getting her 6 year molars and they're driving her nuts. She keeps saying that she thinks she has a loose tooth in the back and we keep reminding her that she's getting four new teeth. Jacob's remaining front tooth is pretty wiggly. We expect to be shelling out some cash for it soon.
 

1 comment:

  1. I never thought about how many teeth you have to deal with when you have kids. A LOT.

    ReplyDelete