Sunday, May 27, 2012

One Small Gesture vs. an Impossible list

Henry smiled at me today! I was having a horrible morning and this one small gesture made everything okay. Well... it didn't get the house clean, but you know what I mean.

Here is my impossible list (and why I was having a horrible morning):

Each day I must-
*eat 2500-2800 calories
*tandem breastfeed
*pump after feedings every single time
*take stinky supplements to increase milk production

Each day I'd like to-
*sleep more than three hours
*shower
*brush my teeth
*spend time with Jake & Ella

Each day I should-
*clean house
*go for a walk
*finish thank yous

I have yet to do anything from the shoulds; once in a while I do something from the likes; and other than the stinky supplements, I never do anything from the musts. I simply don't have enough arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment