oh my gosh! oh my gosh! Sooooo darling! I've never been jealous of anyone with twins before now, but you make it look so beautiful and amazing! I really, really want to chat sometime soon, but I don't want to bother you - I know you've probably never been so busy in your life!
The boys are so precious! And totally Rhodesians! ;) Their names fit them so well, too! I'm having a blast trying to figure out which one is which in each pic. I don't think it's too hard, right? I can't wait to meet them in about a month! Did I tell you we are paying you a visit? Don't worry, we won't stay with you. But we are going to come over with dinner! xoxo
oh my gosh! oh my gosh! Sooooo darling! I've never been jealous of anyone with twins before now, but you make it look so beautiful and amazing! I really, really want to chat sometime soon, but I don't want to bother you - I know you've probably never been so busy in your life!
ReplyDeleteThe boys are so precious! And totally Rhodesians! ;) Their names fit them so well, too! I'm having a blast trying to figure out which one is which in each pic. I don't think it's too hard, right? I can't wait to meet them in about a month! Did I tell you we are paying you a visit? Don't worry, we won't stay with you. But we are going to come over with dinner! xoxo
Just do what the kids do- look for the mohawk and you've found Henry; look for the chubby cheeks and it's Julian.
DeleteI'm so excited to see you (in about a month)!!!