Friday, September 28, 2012

We're 5 Months Today!

 

Pretty sure Julian's eyes are turning brown, though they're still blue enough to hide whether they'll be totally brown or hazel. I was holding judgement since I've been wrong about eye color twice before- I was sure Jacob would have blue and I was sure Ella would have brown...
We're currently trying to put the babies in separate cribs tonight. Things are not going well... They usually sleep together in the co-sleeper in our room, but Julian has started rolling over on Henry and Henry very vocally protests, as would anyone being squished by a 19 pound baby! So far this evening, putting them separately makes them BOTH protest and we've been running up and down stairs taking care of babies. They usually go to sleep in our arms, we move them to the co-sleeper, and they sleep most of the night. Not tonight! We're on hour 2.5 of our bedtime routine.

1 comment: